Re: [OM] Using the 65-116 auto extension tube with other lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Using the 65-116 auto extension tube with other lenses
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 23:00:09 -0800
It works well with many lenses. I have gotten great results with the
85/f2, 135 f/3.5 and 200 f/5 lenses. If you are shotting flowers, ect it
works quite well. You will get a little softness at the corners, but for
most subjects it is not a problem. The magnifications & working ranges
for the 85 and the 135 are pretty much identicticle to the 80 and 135
macro lenses.

Jim Couch