RE: [OM] NiMh in flash?

Subject: RE: [OM] NiMh in flash?
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 22:43:12 -0600
Very odd! Do all of the cells show the same voltage when you pull them out
of the charger? Are you measuring with a good digital volt meter? If you
have one really bad cell that could keep the flash from charging.

Also, near the end of the charge period, feel the battery cells. They should
each be at least a little bit warm (not hot) if they have reached full
charge. If one of them is hotter than or colder than the others, it may be a
bad cell.

Chip Stratton