Re: [OM] NiMh in flash?

Subject: Re: [OM] NiMh in flash?
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 20:47:10 -0500
Well, I got the first set of 4 charged in the slow charger. The batteries
were in the charger for 24 hours. The ready light was on. Pulled them out
and put right in a T32. Hadn't lit the flash ready light after a minute.
Dumped the existing charge and loaded with some old, low-reading alkalines.
Came up in 30 seconds. Fresh alkalines are on the order of 10 seconds or so
to charge. Maybe I need to check the AC outlet! Hard to believe I could get
2 bad chargers.... It IS discouraging, though.

Thanks for the info. I have a friend that has access to Costco. I'll have
her check them out.
-Mickey