Re: [OM] which OM?

Subject: Re: [OM] which OM?
From: Peter Dixon <P.Dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 14:57:35 +0000
Hi John - welcome to the world of om- addiction. I'm sure an OM 20 will serve you well. If you are looking for a cheap 10 with a manual adapter, mail me off list as i think I have one in the back of my cupboard that needs a good home.

AS far as getting film developed in the UK, I use a pro shop in London for my slides (Joe's basement) 35mm and med. format. Prints I find a local chemist and stick with - for normal sized prints I don't think it's worth the extra for pro developement, my prints are usually snapshots anyway.

B and W is a tricky one - I used to dev and print my own but don't have the time anymore. I seem to remember an article in amateur photographer a while back comparing B and W developers and it was pretty cutting about most of them. Other list member jump in here.......

Cheers

Pete

Dr. Peter Dixon
Neurogenetics Unit, Department of Molecular Pathogenesis
6th Floor, Institute of Neurology
Queen Square
London WC1N 3BG
Tel: 0207 837 3611 xtn 4305