RE: [OM] Flash, Bounce Grip, Advice needed !

Subject: RE: [OM] Flash, Bounce Grip, Advice needed !
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 00:52:45 +0000
At 05:05 12/5/01, Brian P. Huber wrote:
I fully agree.  I have moved strongly to the Metz units and have ~5
32CT3/4 units, a 32MZ (uses 3xxx adapters) and 2 40MZ series (3xxx)

I just bought a used 40MZ3i in EX+ condition with the instruction book.  :-)
However, the other half promptly confiscated it until December 25th.  :-|

Never even got to open the box! I get to look at the PDF version of the instruction book on Metz' site for another three weeks. [sigh]

-- John