Re: [OM] Junk OM bodies

Subject: Re: [OM] Junk OM bodies
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 00:04:44 -0600
I don't know about John, et al, but I've been known to have folks send
"spare parts bodies" along with other items they want repaired -- saves
them the cost of parts (like prisms, etc.) their camera might need, plus
we give them a break on the repair (not always alot, but _some_ at
least!) if we can keep the "debris"!

Clint