Re: [OM] Junk OM bodies

Subject: Re: [OM] Junk OM bodies
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 17:00:20 -0500
I give some kind of credit for parts bodies as long as their not already
stripped.  Though I can understand if atleast the md cap is gone.  If the
prism is gone though that would probably mean the rewind knob and lever is
too, so value slides downhill rapidly.
John Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977
631-424-2121  www.zuiko.com