Re: [OM] Location contest

Subject: Re: [OM] Location contest
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 20:01:23 -0600
Searching on Google for 04201.10 returns one page: <a
href="http://www.cdnorma.konto.pl/hutnictw.htm";>
http://www.cdnorma.konto.pl/hutnictw.htm </a>. In a large list of what looks
like parts, it has the line:
PN-82/H-04201.10  Analiza chemiczna ¿elazostopów. ¯elazokrzem. Oznaczanie
zawarto?ci niklu  3 z³

Somehow, I don't think this is what Ken's looking for...

Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa