Re: [OM] Difference Between the 50mm Zuiko Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Difference Between the 50mm Zuiko Lenses
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 11:56:23 +0800
Be careful, there are at least two SC 50/1.4, the older one I had was
with S/N 3xx,xxx silver nose. It is true, this is a dog wide open
specially for medium subject distance. It performed very well at f2.8
although not as good as the latest MC.

I have another SC with S/N 5xx,xxx and black nose, it performs very
well and seem to have the same design as my 1,100,000 as both have
same diameter front and rear element and same weight. I also had a
8xx,xxx MC which is poorer than all 50/1.4 I have except the silver
nose one. All the 50/1.4 I compared were in great shape and very
clean.

C.H.Ling