Re: [OM] PICS

Subject: Re: [OM] PICS
From: Robinsnes@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 08:55:43 EST
You only have to look at the 1st shot. After that, turn off the view screen
and you know you'll be fine. Also, be sure to set the white balance. I keep
forgetting. With flash, it should be set at 6500 rather than 5500. I need to
pay for the e10 before I can afford an e20. For the time being, I am still
learning little things about the e10 and the P400 (an amazing tool). Will
they come out with a matte paper? I hope so.

Roger Skully
robinsnestphotography.com