Re: [OM] PICS - memory for editing photos

Subject: Re: [OM] PICS - memory for editing photos
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 00:29:01 -0800 (PST)
A vital program to get which frees up tons of memory
without having to reboot is Memturbo at
www.memturbo.com I am sorry to sound like a commercial
but this is one of the best pieces of software I have
ever owned. It frees up vast quantities of RAM and
speeds up programs dramatically. It is the only piece
of shareware that I have ever paid for (registered)
aside from CDR-Win (the best cd-burner software). My
system only has 128 megs of RAM but I can consistently
use 100megs for photoshop rather than having windows
bloatware hogging all the space. Its not fast, but I
don't use photoshop for much and it takes a minute to
load a pic vs 20 seconds if I have used memturbo. Not
affiliated or anything just that if you feel you don't
have enough RAM get this program and get rid of tons
of bloatware.

Mark Lloyd