Re: [OM] Zoom Lenses: The Good, the Bad, and the Average.

Subject: Re: [OM] Zoom Lenses: The Good, the Bad, and the Average.
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 06:40:31 -0600
While it is true, the prices I quoted are available on ebay with patience.
$200 could be a touch low on the 85, but possible.  Heck, I sold two
brand-new in box ones to list members for, I think, $295.  The 135/2.8 is
'findable' for the $100 range, but again, you can't be in a hurry.

If you want it sooner, rather than later, as I suggested add more $$$$!

You don't really want to know what I've paid for what I've kept.

Tom

From: "Richard F. Man"