[OM] TOPE updates

Subject: [OM] TOPE updates
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 16:46:07 +0100
Hi,

The TOPE 7 deadline is coming up, as always, you'll have until the 15th to
get a submission to me (provided it was shot according to the familiar
guidelines). So, if you still want to submit something for TOPE 7, be sure
to have your entry in by then, and then on Friday, November 16th, the last
updates will be performed.

Also: I'm very curious as to what the pictures of TOPE 8 will look like.
It's a "technical theme" (i.e. flash photography), so I'll have a long think
about how to do something special (I've got some promising ideas already), I
hope it will become an equally big success as the other TOPEs!

Have fun shooting for TOPE 8!

Cheers!
Olafo