Re: [OM] PICS

Subject: Re: [OM] PICS
From: Mickey Trageser <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:33:47 -0500
Obviously, you hands-on folks would know better than me.  What is the
aperture of the E-10 lens, and is this to be compared 1:1 with 35 lenses, or
is there another relationship to consider? Is the aperture on the E-10
constant through the zoom range, or varied?  Inquiring minds are confused....

Mickey