Re: [OM] PICS

Subject: Re: [OM] PICS
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 08:47:54 -0500
With a regular electronic flash, aren't you supposed to use the E-10 set to
manual?  I mean, the only flash the E-10 will be dedicated with is the FL40.
Using the camera on auto or program relies on pure luck that the  mix of
ambient light with flash will be correct.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000