Re: [OM] Angenieux

Subject: Re: [OM] Angenieux
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 10:11:49 +1100
The seller is reputable and made some serious claims so you should hold him
to them if you're not happy in any way. Of course, now you'll have to go
use it in France where they understand such things. If you are comparing it
with the Zuiko f4 version you now have, I think you will be very pleased.
I'm jealous!
Good luck.
AndrewF