RE: [OM] Stereo?

Subject: RE: [OM] Stereo?
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:36:26 +1000
>> Melbourne today
>> (where were you Wayne?) and the local stereo society had a table.
>
>Painting !
>
>What did I miss ?  Did you find any T20 Auto connectors ?
>
>...Wayne

No, curse you. Old Pentax Spotmeter 2 - $60. Manfrotto tripod strap, new -
$10. Varta 625PX batteries, $12 each (Bernard's Camera, Heidleberg. He has
more I think. Saw a 1-10 screen box but it actually had a 1-1 in it as
usual. Damn.
If you see a mercury 640PX battery, let me know (the spotmeter takes one!).
Size of a 625 but double thickness - still only 1.35V though.
There was a guy there with a 22.5mm filter set for the Sigma but I was
broke by that time. Wanted $35. Bumped into Stephen (ex-OLY). I had the
Siggy with me but....guess I'll just have to give it some more exercise!
Met a guy who'd picked up a Ex+ OM2sp for virtually nothing -
'non-functional' (he traded about $40 of bits for it). Flat batteries of
course and I showed him how to unlock it once he refused to sell it to me
for a bargain price. He really wanted it, bugger him.
Andrew