Re: [OM] Stereo? was Fang of the Millenium!

Subject: Re: [OM] Stereo? was Fang of the Millenium!
From: Ben Melton <ben.melton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 20:52:23 -0700
Bill Stanke wrote:

> Mark,
>
> Stereo was before your time.  It was before my time also!

Not only was it before my time (I have stereo cards of my parents on
their honeymoon), but during my time (now - that is).

I have more stereo cameras than OMs, ranging in age from over 100 years
old to less than 5 years old, some of which I use.

Some of my best stereo pictures have been made with two OM-2n's mounted
side-by-side on a bar.

There are thousands of active stereo photographers around the world, and
a dozens of stereo camera clubs.

My time will pass in a few years, but stereo photography will still be
here.

Ben Melton, Senior Lurker