Re: [OM] Stereo? was Fang of the Millenium!

Subject: Re: [OM] Stereo? was Fang of the Millenium!
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 15:10:00 -0700
Mark,

Stereo was before your time.  It was before my time also!

As I understand it, you used a special camera (or a special adapter)
that had a pair of matched lenses.  Each lens made an image on a
half-frame of a 35 mm negative.  Typically, you shot transparency film,
and used a special stereo projector or viewer to see the slides.  It was
supposed to give a "3-D" effect.

See: http://www.cameraquest.com/nrstereo.htm

For an example of a stereo kit.

I'm sure other list members could tell you more about this.

Bill Stanke