Re: [OM] Kodachrome

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodachrome
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:01:00 -0400

If you're in the NE section of the metro area you might try the Photo Barn in Lilburn. They carry an excellent selection of film. They target a Pro audience though so they can be somewhat snooty to someone like me that might ask a dumb question.

Later,
Johnny

Hi Johnny,
I'm about an hour north of Atlanta up I 575, which then turns into GA 515. The place is called Big Canoe, about ten miles east of Jasper. I used to use the Photo Barn a long time ago when we lived in the city. It's a bit out of the way now, but I think I know a fairly straightforward way to get there cross-country. Thanks for the tip.
Regards,
John Pendley