RE: [OM] List name change

Subject: RE: [OM] List name change
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 08:05:05 +0100
Nicely and aptly put JP.

I have been contributing (read sending posts) to the List for about 4 years now. We have periodic disagreements (guns and SUVs was the most memorable ;-)), but it all seems to calm down as generous people *do* cut the unwise ones some slack. John has mentioned some of those generous people, but I know of others.

Whatever the problem we work through it and we get back to what we really love. But if we were not interested in other subjects, I don't believe that we would be normal people.

Chris