Re: [OM] List name change

Subject: Re: [OM] List name change
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 23:16:54 +0800
Of course there has to be a limit to OT discussion. But the recent disaster
in New York is just to big for most to ignore. Not to see remarks here would
seem unreal. Let us agree on a reasonable cool down afterwhich all agree to
carry on discussion off list. Or just make a new list for OT? In the
meantime, we just need to bear it giving tolerance to the max otherwise we
see a degree of intolerance that does sometime leads to the violence we see
now.

Titoy