Re: [OM] One camera, one lens

Subject: Re: [OM] One camera, one lens
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 10:08:48 +0100
Hang on Tris!

Are you saying that I don't need 3 bodies as well (because I haven't taken a photo today)? Please don't tell my wife. Actually, now I come to think of it, she doesn't know that I have 3 camera bodies ;-).

Actually, I *am* thinking of getting a H*sselbl*d Xpan... this is so I can take panoramic views of the wonderful places that I would like to visit... and sell them of course to fuel the habit.

For my money, the OM4 and 40/2 work well together as a single combo.

Chris