Re: [OM] OTF: Reliable? NOT!

Subject: Re: [OM] OTF: Reliable? NOT!
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 17:16:26 +0100
Susan & Tom

If only all discussions or disagreements were conducted online in such a civilised fashion!

My instruction booklet for the T32 is dated 0781, but on page 7 it says this:

"If the identification mark engrave on the top plate of your camera is "OM-2" (and not "OM-2N"), ... Your camera performs TTL Centralised Control Flash with Shoe 3 as described in the following pages, but the charge/auto check indication is not seen in the viewfinder."

The booklet describes use of the T32 "with OM-2N (OM-2)" all the way through.

I hope that this helps...

Chris