Re: [OM] OTF: Reliable? NOT!

Subject: Re: [OM] OTF: Reliable? NOT!
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 19:44:27 +1000
Hey, ease off there. Someone asked what it was called and I posted the name
(got it wrong too - QA not QF). I made no comment whatsoever about what
goes with what.
As it happens, the T32 and the QA310 have different contact patterns. The
310 was made to go with the OM2. The OM2  with the original shoe 2 CANNOT
be fully compatible with the T32 because it lacks one contact and the one
other is in the wrong place. The T32 IS compatible with the OM2 if you use
Shoe 3 but you lose a function or two over the 2n.
Such is life.
Check the esif.
AndrewF