Re: [OM] OTF: Reliable? NOT!

Subject: Re: [OM] OTF: Reliable? NOT!
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 03:32:33 EDT
In a message dated 9/16/01 2:08:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jlamadoo@xxxxxxxx writes:
<< Susan,
 Thanks for your response but where does this misconception come from?  The
 T-32's calculator panel says, "full - automatic control by OM-2".>>

oh, maybe from using the OM-2's for 26+ years? The OM-2 was originally issued
with the Shoe 2, and the OM2n's with Show 3 so that they could use the newer
T32, as the Show 2 used the 310. Your post did NOT indicate that you had Shoe
3..just that you had :

"I got a NIB shoe for the OM-2.  (Yes, it was the correct shoe for the 2, not
the 2n
shoe.)"

The ORIGINAL correct shoe for an OM2 WAS the Shoe 2, so I think it would be
natural to assume that's what you had. In fact, you DID buy the OM2n shoe.

Otherwise, if you KNEW you had the right shoe, and KNEW the flash didn't
work, why write us and ask if you should repair it? We should decide for you
whether to throw it away or send it for repair?

I'll assume your snippy little answers and sarcasm to all of us were because
you, like us,  have had a bad week...
Susan