Re: [OM] [OT] Terrorism thoughts

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Terrorism thoughts
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12 Sep 2001 08:46:29 -0700
On Wed, 12 September 2001, Bernd Möller wrote:

> I fear that a continuation of this thread is against the list's policy as it
> steers toward political matters, but you are welcome to mail me off-list.
>

> Best regards
>
> Bernd Möller

I agree that this is getting way off topic and way, way too political.  Let?s
don?t get another Oben-type war started.  This is, after all, a camera list, so
let?s try to get back to that subject before things get too heated and
personal.  Obviously, we have some great divergence of opinions.

If anybody wants to take me to task or cuss me out, I?m thick-skinned enough to
take it, and give as good as I get, but let?s do it off list.  Just don?t
expect a quick reply.  I have packed a Beretta 92, a CZ-75, a Glock 23 and 500
rounds of 9mm ammo in my range bag, and I?m going to the range to kill some
paper targets.  I?ll use my imagination for who they may represent.

Walt Wayman