Re: [OM] Marginally OT -- Nikon Coolscan 4000

Subject: Re: [OM] Marginally OT -- Nikon Coolscan 4000
From: David <div2000@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 09:20:46 +0200
Hi Tom,

In your opinion, what is the best scanner in the market
right now? What software should I use Nikon, Silverfast
or Vuescan? I´m a little disappointed with this Nikon
problem. I had decided to upgrade my OM system and forget
some years about digital photography but if I´m going to
have problems... ;-(

Best regards,

Dave