Re: Abuse! (was Re: [OM] Moderator on List)

Subject: Re: Abuse! (was Re: [OM] Moderator on List)
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 12:28:41 +1000
Hey that's me... Adam not Oben. I was introduced to the list about 2 months
ago by Steve Border in Brisbane. He will vouch that I am not an impostor. So
please do not boot me off the list. I enjoy all things OM and since I have
joined the list I have been buying even more OM gear.. (not to the extent of
MR O.C.) thanks to the zuikoholism that comes through so strong on this
list. I would hate not to be part of this!!
Cheers Adam

There are only two