Re: [OM] Light Meter Recommendations?

Subject: Re: [OM] Light Meter Recommendations?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 08:37:09 +0800
Again for the high retail price in US, here a brand new Sekonic L608 should
below $499. L508 is around $320. My L328 bought ten years ago was around
$200 and I think the price is around the same for now. I like the L328 very
much
small and wide flash syn range 1-1/500s, I mainly use it for checking camera
shutter speed.

C.H.Ling