RE: [OM] Light Meter Recommendations?

Subject: RE: [OM] Light Meter Recommendations?
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 13:21:19 -0500
Yes, but an ebay seller ( asgo ) has been putting new ones up for $499  "Buy
It Now", and they usually get snapped up within a day of  posting.

It is  tempting to pick up one of these, and sell my Spotmeter F and
Polaris - but it  is quite a bit bigger than the Polaris, so maybe not such
a good idea.

Chip Stratton