Re: [OM] Light Meter Recommendations?

Subject: Re: [OM] Light Meter Recommendations?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 18:13:09 -0700
When I had my Leica M3 I eventually bought a Gossen Luna Pro with the spot attachment because I need something better than the clip on meter on the Leica. When they disappeared into the maw of the underworld and I had a brief fling with a Canon F1 I found the need for a meter again and found a really nice used hand held Metrawatt with the built in viewer.

Then I dumped the Canon and got the OM4T. What a meter! The one in the camera. I really find no use for a hand held meter any more, at least when using the OM4T. My recommendation is get an OM4t and forget the separate meter, unless you have specialized needs like flash metering.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California