Re: [OM] Help: still problems w/scanner

Subject: Re: [OM] Help: still problems w/scanner
From: Dan <voseds@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:37:22 -0700
go to control panel > add new hardware > and install from there.   also before
turning your pc on make sure both the scanner and scsi card are terminated. SCSI
needs to be terminated on both ends.. card being one end and the scanner the
other end.

-Dan

John Pendley wrote:

> Hi,
> I've tried the suggestions that came in, and nothing worked.  So I opened
> the computer again and changed the card to another slot.  It's seated and
> screwed down.  Put everything back together, turned on scanner, turned on
> computer.  At this point, the directions say that I'm supposed to get a
> message saying "New hardware found." I do not get this message.  Any ideas,
> anyone?
> John

Have a Heart and Help Find a Cure For Cancer
Download this small program and run it
When you're not using your computer, or
As a Screen Saver.
Join The COUNTING CROWS NEWSGROUP'S TEAM
http://members.ud.com/services/teams/team.htm?id=D61282CC-A458-4978-B12B-7CAE2FF5A1E1