Re: [OM] How much film did you shoot? Was: OT Responses

Subject: Re: [OM] How much film did you shoot? Was: OT Responses
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:25:20 -0700
Sorry to hear that. The icicle is definitely not your basic float down the
river. It is, indeed, a technical and dangerous descent. I have watched kayakers
from the safe vantage point of a vertical rock wall :) and it is indeed
something to see. We often forget that the beautiful outdoors can turn fatal in
no time at all.

Jim Couch