Re: [OM] New book barely mentions OM

Subject: Re: [OM] New book barely mentions OM
From: Chip Stratton <chipstrat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:18:11 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, it was a Minolta XD-11 body - my first SLR - that
drove me to Olympus. It had all the whistles and bells
you could get at the time, but was unreliable if used
in only slightly dusty environments, the shutter
priority feature was almost worthless, and it felt
"plasticky".

I sold it with several lenses to my brother and bought
an OM-4, which was a jewel in comparison. Never looked
back...

Chip