RE: [OM] New book barely mentions OM

Subject: RE: [OM] New book barely mentions OM
From: Suchismit.Chakravorty@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 11:30:08 -0500
I have seen that book. Its B.S. The author made several negative
statements
about the OM system, including Zuiko lenses. In the end he says
something like..
"Would I own(or buy) an Olympus camera? No. "

I remember the bit about Olympus 105 (??) It is obvious his opinion
stems from his ignorance.
Get your facts straight, Michael.