Re: [OM] Who has an extra M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 1 / 2?

Subject: Re: [OM] Who has an extra M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 1 / 2?
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:01:54 -0700
I sold my MD-2 for much the same reason. I much prefer the MD-1. I also like the
larger button on the orginal MD-1 (of whcih I have 2). I was able to sell my MD2
and replace it with a BGN MD-1 with 18v grip AND buy a rebuilt nicad pack and
still have money left over for a couple of rolls of film!

Jim Couch

"C.H.Ling" wrote:

> The MD-2 weight a ton, I don't like it, I prefer the MD-1 much more.
>
> C.H.Ling

Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA USA