Re: [OM] OM1 shutter stuck

Subject: Re: [OM] OM1 shutter stuck
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:08:01 -0700
In genral OM-1s are incredibly reliable. In 25 years of shooting, I have
only had one OM-1 failure and that was a meter (don't drop them 20 feet
while climbing!). I don't know if your camera has a serious problem, or was
just poorly serviced. I don't know of anyone on your side of the pond for
repairs, but John Hermanson of Camtech in New York has done great work for
me.  http://www.zuiko.com/index.htm

Jim Couch