Re: [OM] Astrophotography

Subject: Re: [OM] Astrophotography
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 09:28:37 -0600
Thanks for those hints, Grant.  The last time we went out and tried, we
were chased by heavy cloud cover.  Managed to see a few, but didn't
have 'nuff time to setup the camera equipment before the clouds caught-
up with us.

Might try again tonight.  One of the sites suggested shows that last
night was a new moon, so it's gotta be pretty dark out there.  From that
last sentance, you can guess that we didn't go out last night...  too tired
from just getting back from a quick trip to Calgary.  (More on that later
today, maybe.)

Thanks, again...

Regards,

P.S.  Will give the 50/1.4 'nuther shot and also take along a 50/1.8.  If I
get some decent shots, maybe I can do a comparison bewteen the two
lenses for you fine folks.

Chris

---
I'm *not* a Zuikoholic....  I'm a Zuikohobbyist!
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca