Re: [OM] Weston Master V meter /

Subject: Re: [OM] Weston Master V meter /
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 16:54:42 -0400
At 01:18 PM 8/13/01 -0400, John Pendley wrote:

Does anyone have a good idea where to *buy* one that's got a pretty good chance of working? I took a risk (not a major one) on a Master II on the bay and got a non-working meter.

I had the same experience with a Master V on eBay. Seller said it worked, and it did but it was so far off as to be unusable. Seller offered to take it back but not to refund the shipping charges. Since it did include the invercone I decided to send it off to have the cell replaced - ~$50. I haven't got it back yet so I'm not sure yet that it wasn't good money after bad.

Later,
Johnny