Re: [OM] Where is Giles?

Subject: Re: [OM] Where is Giles?
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 22:22:31 +0000
Here in spirit, if not in body.

It is my SOP to swap someones subscription from live to digest when I get
error messges indicating their mail service has failed.

I have to do this to limit the number of error messages I get.  For each
subscription that is US, I get an error message for every message that
can't be delivered.  So if there are 80 messages in a day, and two
subscribers mail goes bung, I will get 80 list messages and 160 error
messages just for these two subscriptions.

I don't have ADSL or cable, just a 32K dial up connection.  Actualy I lie,
at the moment I am on holiday and the connection speed where I am is about
7.2K.

So, I hope you can see why I sometimes swap subscriptions over.

Someone please ask me why I don't send a message to someone when I do this
to them ;-)

Giles