Re: [OM] Where is Giles?

Subject: Re: [OM] Where is Giles?
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 22:01:14 -0400
That happened to me recently when my ISP started to reject messages because my IN box was full.

You can take care of managing your preferences yourself through the list server. Just remove yourself from the digest and add yourself to the regular list. It takes two messages. Check out the Web Page address at the bottom of each message.

Gregg

Can someone please mail me offlist with Giles' email address. For some
unknown reason I have been subscribed as a digest only list member and
would like to get back into "normal" mode.

Best wishes to all

John Hudson
Vancouver, BC, Canada