Re: [OM] Silvernose

Subject: Re: [OM] Silvernose
From: Ken N <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 12:40:31 -0700 (PDT)
--- Gregg Iverson wrote:
> Ken,
>   If you don't already have the 24/2.8 you NEED one.  I just
> love my
> silvernose.

The 24/2.8 is definitely a winner of a lens.  Absolutely love
mine, although its silvernose is a bit bent.

I would recommend that if given the opportunity, get the MC
version of this lens.  As suggested by another listmember, one
can always dremel the black off the nose.

I agree that the 21-24mm lens length should be mandatory in
every one of our bags.

Ken (AG-Schnoz) N.