RE: [OM] Silvernose

Subject: RE: [OM] Silvernose
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 12:38:04 -0500
Gregg, et. al.,

You may not recall Ken's sordid past, when he was as much a Zuikoholic as
almost any of us. He did  receive therapy, however, and (GET THIS!) managed
to actually pare down his Olympus kit to the bare essentials. He has been
very successful in resisting the temptations that most  of the rest of us
have succumbed to, but he is still  a  recovering Zuikoholic.

Now along come people like Tom and Gregg trying to suck him back into the
wrenching maelstrom of Zuikoholicism again.

Ken, I know you are strong. Just keep going to the weekly support meetings,
confess your temptations, and stay your course! We who are still sick and
weak look to your example to know that there is hope to escape this terrible
addiction.

Chip Stratton