Re: Subj: Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices

Subject: Re: Subj: Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:11:39 -0700
Certainly 40-50 dollars is a very fair price for a T20 from a reliable source with a generous trial period. With an e*ay buy you are always running a risk. Frankly I would have no hesitation to spend $50.00 to buy one from tom. I would hesitant to spend much over $25.00 for one from e*ay, because of the risk of getting burned. There are bargains to be had out there, that does not mean that higher prices are unfair or out of line when they come from a reliable seller such as KEH, B&H or Tom.

Jim Couch