Re: Subj: Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices

Subject: Re: Subj: Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices
From: Packy028@xxxxxx
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:00:09 EDT
I bought a T-20 for the great price of 25.00 with a case off of *bay and I
was happy with the flash.  It was/is in excellent condition.  I was lucky.  I
did that before I knew Tom Scales.  Now I look to see what he has first
before I buy anything.  I do this because I know that whatever I get from Tom
is going to be worth the price.  I can have confidence in what he sells and I
know that if I wasn't happy, he'd take it back.  Paying the higher price
sometimes has it's peace.

Tony