Subj: Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices

Subject: Subj: Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices
From: DBellamy2k@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:47:34 EDT
Dear Wayne Harridge

Tom wrote:
<< I think you're dreaming.  $45-50 is what I've been getting consistently,
 sometimes more.  I use $45 as my 'price to the list'.  So far, no one's
 complained <g>.
 Tom
 P.S. I don't think I've ever gotten one as cheap as $30, even in a big kit.

I sent off my e-mail message before finishing it - sorry!

I meant to say that I got a T-20 off a friend for 20 pounds Sterling, that
was about 30 dollars at the time. But that was a friend I guess. I think that
at about the same time I saw one or two T-20s in a shop in Leicester UK (not
Jessops) for 20 pounds too, in passable condition (a few years ago). I think
there were an excessive number around then, maybe not so many now, I'm not
sure. We have them all!  ;-)

I'm not sure what price other UK places are ... wait a minute ...
(Pounds Sterling):

Ffordes have:
  Flashguns
F280[Olympus]  E++   145.00
F280 Flash[Olympus]    E+   125.00
T20[Olympus]  E++   29.00
T20[Olympus]  E++   30.00
T45[Olympus]  E++   245.00

Ace Cameras:
F 280 FULL SYNCHRO FLASH EXC++   149.00
T 32 FLASH EXC++    79.00
No T-20s?  I'm surprised!

AdrianEarl: T20 Flash Exc++   45.00
Bob Rigby: OLYMPUS T20 FLASH GUN   49.00 (No, not Rigsby!)
Cambrian Cameras: T20 Flash    32.00
CAMERA CENTRE (HAILSHAM)    T20 FLASHGUN (boxed)  45.00
College Cameras Ltd. - Used - Olympus: T20 Flash  34.99
City Photo: OLYMPUS T20 FLASH SUPERB  39.00
Ivor Howell Cameras: T20 Flashgun and case 8/10 39.00
Melgray: OM OLYMPUS T20 FLASH£ 29.99
JESSOPS: I don't know!

*SIGH* It's pounds for dollars again, isn't it?!

UK guys try this search page. I have found it useful (no connection to me!):
http://services.searchengine.com/1003788/search.cgi?search_query=T-20+T20

Dave Bellamy.
http://members.aol.com/synthchap/