Re: [OM] Pen FT

Subject: Re: [OM] Pen FT
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 08:18:54 -0700
Winsor:

The financial picture for Polaroid looks pretty bleak.  They are
surviving by defaulting on the interest payment to bondholders.  See the
story at:

http://public.wsj.com/sn/y/SB994977181493460718.html

You could also read the filings that Polaroid has made with the SEC.
The stock ticker symbol is PRD.  Go to the finance/quotes section of
Yahoo!, and you can find out the whole story.

Question: would their scanner be a good deal at a "fire sale" price?  Do
the Microtek device drivers work with the Polaroid version?

Bill Stanke