RE: [OM] 16mm f/3.5 versions.

Subject: RE: [OM] 16mm f/3.5 versions.
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 17:16:17 -0400
Cc: imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Less than £200 for a 16/3.5??!! Wow! Where can I sign up. I think I paid $6-700 from KEH for a LN example a couple of years ago. And they still go for $450+ on Ebay. Even £265 is VERY low, IMHO. I'd grab that one as soon as I could pick up the phone.

Just look here http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1259004786 for one currently at $540. This one will go a bit higher.

BTW, I see some Americans (like me) using GBR instead of the £ symbol. If you use a PC, you can hold the Alt key down and type 0163 on the keypad for this symbol. It's easy and much less confusing than GBr.

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx

This email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and posting purposes. I read the list via Hotmail.com or the web-based archives to keep the traffing down on my email account.

I will probably not notice any private messages addressed to this HOtmail.com email address.