Re: [OM] Can't beat them, join them

Subject: Re: [OM] Can't beat them, join them
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:28:59 +1000

John I'm doing this on purpose... but just check out your reply.... and then the ENTIRE MESSAGE plus two Mail List FOOTERS that you haven't deleted from the end of the mail.... Goodness gracious...

If people just cleaned up their postings then everything would be sweet here and on the digest!

COME on guys!

At 08:13 AM Tuesday 31/07/2001, you wrote:
Glad you're back, Ken.  You've got the right idea about "BZZZT": the delete
key.  I'm sure there are lots out there who delete me. {;^}
JP